- Please try online explorer, myetpwallet, or full node wallet to verify ETP balances.
- If you are using a browser wallet, try a different browser and recommend using Google Chrome.
- If you are using a light wallet, try to generate enough addresses so that the light wallet can display
ETPon those addresses.
- Open Chrome explorer, go to myetpwallet.
- Create wallet file with your memonic words, export it as “mvs_keystore.json”.
Open the wallet file with notepad, edit the number after “index:” with a larger one, eg.
Save the wallet file, and then relogin to myetpwallet with the edited wallet file.
- Resync data.